This November, Mildred celebrates five fabulous years in the vibrant neighbourhood of Liberty Village. Mildred wishes to say “thank you!”, so from now until Dec 31, 2013 for every $100.00 gift card purchased Mildred will gift you a $25.00 card.
Here’s how it works:
• Call (416-588-5695) or email us at email@example.com and our Guest Services team will arrange to send your purchase and gift card. Shipping is free to addresses in the GTA. Applicable charges will be added to addresses outside the GTA.
• Drop in during regular hours of operation and we can process your purchase on the spot as well as give you your $25.00 gift.
• Purchase from your server when joining us for some fabulous food and drink (please note when purchasing from your server you cannot put your $25.00 gift towards your bill of fare on that visit – you can use it for any subsequent visits)
Happy birthday, Mildred!
- The $25.00 gift card expires Dec 31, 2014 as well as any balances left on the card.
- The $25.00 gift card may not be used in conjunction with other Mildred’s Temple Kitchen promotions or with Mildred’s Birthday Club.
- The $25.00 gift card is not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of purchases for this promotion.
Br/eak/fast [noun] – early 19th century, the first meal of the day, a hardy fare to fuel the appetites of farm workers and labourers. Some aristocrats where know to have breakfast but only if they got out of bed before noon.
L/un/ch [noun] – mid 19th century, a light meal served mid-day to busy factory and office workers. Children quite often ate their lunches with nannies, stay-at-home Moms or in boarding schools with nuns and other holy persons.
Br/un/ch [noun] – late 20th century, a weekend meal served late morning or early afternoon featuring dishes made from eggs, eggs, eggs and pork, toast, pastries and vast amounts of fancy and unusual coffees. Served exclusively on Sundays but now being enjoyed on Saturdays too in some parts of he world.
B’/Lun/ch [noun] – early 21st century, a delightful repast served Monday to Fridays offering dishes inspired by brunch and lunch. Enjoyed mostly by poets, bon vivants, and the occasional office worker.
Worship Canada, friends!
Our 4th Annual “Canada Day Quiz” has returned this Canada Day Long Weekend- are you up to the challenge? Join us for brunch on Saturday, Sunday AND Monday of the long weekend and test your Canadian farm trivia knowledge.
All entries with a valid name and e-mail address will be entered into a draw to win brunch for you and your friends- score 100% on your quiz and you will be also entered to win 1 of 3 $150 gift cards to MTK. Now that’s true patriot love.
Happy Canada Day and Pride Weekend to you all!
All Hail the Queen- or something like that?
Whatever the reason, it’s the kickoff of long weekend season and to celebrate we are serving up three whole days of brunch. That’s reason enough to pay allegiance to the queen (or maybe Hail Caesar is more appropriate?) If you aren’t escaping the city for a dreamy cottage weekend, make your own staycation in the city with a side of fluffy pancakes and mimosas. If you prefer to bypass the brunch crowds, we are open for dinner on Friday and Saturday.
Check out our full hours below!
Victory Day Long Weekend Hours of Operation
Friday, May 17th
- Lunch (11:45 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Dinner (5:30 p.m. – close)
Saturday, May 18th
- Brunch (10:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Dinner (5:30 p.m.- close)
Sunday, May 19th
- Brunch (10: a.m.- 3 p.m.)
- Dinner (closed)
Monday, May 20th
- Brunch (10:00 a.m.- 3 p.m.)
- Dinner (closed)
Have a happy and safe long weekend everyone!